Blackmores Vitamin D3 helps maintain healthy bone structure by providing bone minerals.
Once your body is provided with adequate amounts of vitamin D, it will be easier for your body to absorb calcium for stronger bones.
In addition, Vitamin D also improves muscle strength for the elderly to reduce the rate of falls, unsteady walks.
Vitamin D3 is abundant in the sun, but the peak sun at noon, the more UV rays that harm the skin and body. Early morning sunbathing is your chance to get the most vitamin D3. But most of us are afraid of sun exposure in the morning because we are afraid of getting dark and can't make time for it.
Moreover, our daily lifestyle and diet do not meet enough vitamin D and other vitamins that our body really needs.
The older the person gets, the less likely it is to produce vitamin D. Therefore the risk of vitamin D3 deficiency in each person is very high and is obvious.
Blackmores Vitamin D3 1000IU Australian vitamin D3 supplement provides your body with the most natural amount of vitamin D3 similar to that in human body to increase vitamin D content in blood.
Vitamin D3 supplementation of 1000 IU of Blackmores every day keeps your body healthy, supports strong bones and teeth, absorbs calcium at its best and reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
Uses of Blackmores vitamin D3 supplement
✓ Provides 1000 IU Vitamin D3 to help maintain healthy bone density.
✓ Helps improve the absorption of calcium and phosphate necessary for strong bones.
✓ Help build and maintain muscle strength in the elderly, help reduce the risk of falls, osteoporosis.
Active ingredients per tablet : Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 25mcg) 1000IU.
No added sugar, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, corn, dairy derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavors and sweeteners. Contains sodium sulfite.
Instructions for use of oral vitamin D3 Blackmores 1000 IU
Dosage : Take 1 capsule per day.
Children under 12 years old - Drink only when directed by a doctor.
Store below 30 degrees C in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Expiry date: The expiry date is printed on the package.
Storage: Keep in a cool place
Specification: 60 tablets / box
Note: The product is for oral use. Keep out of reach of children, read the directions carefully before use.
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.