Product Name: Corn caps
Dosage Form: Stickers
Weight: 5 Pieces
Ingredients: Salicylic ......... 40% B / P
Indications: Common warts, convex warts, flat warts, corneal warts.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any components of the drug, acute circulatory disease and diabetic diseases.
Presentation: Is a special pharmaceutical product for topical use, treating common warts, flat warts, and corns. The product is recommended by leading dermatologists in Europe.
Dosage and Administration: Clean the area of the skin to be treated, peel off the linon layer on the wing surface and apply directly to the wart, each patch will work within 48 hours.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, ideal temperature for long-term storage below 30 degrees Celsius.
Shelf Life: Shelf life 3 years from the date of manufacture
Manufacturing and distributing firm : A Natures Bets pharmaceutical company made in the UK (UK)
Note : For skin treatment products, do not drink. Keep out of reach of children, read the directions carefully before use.
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.