Product Name: LAMISIL Cream
Dosage Form: Fat cream
Ingredients: Hydrocholoride ............... 8.8 mg
Cetylalcohol .................... 40mg / g
Indications: Foot sweat, soles of the feet, lesions under the soles of the feet caused by fungus, foot odor when wearing long socks,
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
Presentation: There are hollow shaped indentations, 1-8mm in diameter, which can be separated or concentrated into larger lesions below the surface of the table and the lower part of the toes. It is the soles of the feet that always create an unpleasant feeling with a difficult odor and always carry bacteria when not thoroughly cleaned. Over time, the illness will get worse and difficult to cure. For Lamisin cream, there are Cetylalcohol ingredients, which are topical treatment of bacteria, fungi, parasites and Hydrocholoride ingredients that regenerate skin structure and skin cells eroded by bacteria and parasites.
Dosage and Administration: Can be treated for children 12 years and older, The product is applied directly to the soles of the feet. Apply 1-2 times a day, apply evenly a thin layer on the surface of the soles of the feet, massage lightly for 1-2 minutes, do not wash water for 2 hours after applying, clean the skin of the feet before Apply with antiseptic sponge or 70 degree medical alcohol, let dry to apply product.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, ideal temperature for long-term storage below 30 degrees C.
Shelf Life: Shelf life 3 years from the date of manufacture
Manufacturing and distributing firm : A member of the Swiss pharmaceutical company GSK Consumer,
Note: For skin treatment products, do not drink. Keep out of reach of children, carefully read the directions before
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.