Product Name: MELAQUIN CREAM 4% W / W
Dosage Form: Fat cream
Ingredients: Hydroquinone ............... 40mg
Peservative ....................... 1mg
Methyl paraben ................ 1mg
Propyl paraben ................. 1mg
Indications : Freckles, cheeks are lesions of each area on the epidermis, age spots and facial flakes appear dark, dark spots on the face, many pigmentation spots appear on the face.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
Presentation: Melasma and freckles are actually a pathological phenomenon, although they do not cause pain or affect your health, but freckles and freckles appear to be great enemies in denouncing age and making molds. your face is older than it is, always feeling insecure and affecting the patient's psychology greatly.
Subjects of this disease are mainly postpartum and premenopausal women, women over 30 years old , people with poor nutrition, people who often have to be exposed to the sun or abuse cosmetics ... When using Melaquin cream 4% facial skin will not be affected or damaged. Cases such as redness, peeling, or burning will not appear.
Dosage and Administration : The product is applied directly to the facial skin of pigmented areas or the entire face. Apply 1-2 times a day, apply evenly a thin layer on the skin surface, massage lightly for 1-2 minutes, do not wash water within 2 hours after application, clean the face before applying. This product can be used as a substitute for foundation primer completely without irritation.
Storage Conditions : Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, ideal temperature for long-term storage below 30 degrees C.
Shelf Life: Shelf life 3 years from the date of manufacture
Manufacturing and distributing company: Under the pharmaceutical company YSPSAH manufactured in Malaysia transferred technology and copyrighted USA (USA)
Note : For skin treatment products, do not drink. Keep out of reach of children, read the directions carefully before use.
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.