Product Name: Sinoclear nasal & sinus
Dosage Form: Aqueous solution
Ingredients: Hypertonic ........... 2,2%
Chloride .............. 10,000 - 13,000 mg / l
Sodium .................. 5,500 - 7,500 mg / l
Magnesium ............ 1,100 - 1,500 mg / l
Calcium ................... 300 - 450mg / l
Potassium ................. 100 - 250mg / l
Indication: Nasal symptoms, sinusitis, poly sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, irritable rhinitis.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any components of the drug, children under 4 years of age, women of early pregnancy, and new cases of sinus surgery.
Presentation: The "Sinoc lear" spray: The nasal spray with "Sinoc lear" is the most effective in treating all forms of chronic sinusitis. The drug relieves all the symptoms such as itching of the nasal sinus mucosa, thereby clearing the nose and resolving sinus congestion. This drug is absolutely safe for long-term use because it is not absorbed into the bloodstream.
"Sinoc lear" is a sinus treatment that is highly effective against chronic sinus infections and other forms of rhinitis for which the drugs have not worked. According to statistics, for every 100 people with chronic sinus use "Sinoc lear" for treatment, over 92 people will be completely cured. The duration of treatment for people with chronic sinus can be up to 3-4 months
Dosage and Administration: Children from 6 years old up to adults dose 1 day spray 2-3 times / day. Each time spray 1-2 pieces on each side of the eyelid, before spraying and shaking the bottle gently and spray directly into the nostril.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, ideal temperature for long-term storage from 10 - 30 degrees Celsius.
Expiry date: 2 years from manufacturing date >> when opened and installed, expiry date is 1 month continuously from opening and installing.
Manufacturing and distributing company: belongs to Laboratoire dala Mer pharmaceutical company made in France (France)
Note: The product is sprayed directly into the nasal mucosa, not to drink. Keep out of reach of children, read the directions carefully before use.
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.