Product Name: Proctosedyl Oiltment
Dosage Form: Fat Cream
Ingredients: Cinchocaine Hydrochloride .... 5mg
Hydrocortisone ......................... 5mg
Framycetin Sulphate ................ 10 mg
Aesculin ... 10 mg
Indications: Internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids atrophy, prolapse, convex hemorrhoids, hemostasis, anti-inflammatory, congestive, reduce symptoms of burning pain, itching.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any components of the drug, early pregnancy.
Presentation: Is a special pharmaceutical product to treat hemorrhoids, applied directly to the anus. It has immediate effects in cases of congestion, inflammation, burning pain, bleeding caused by interstitial anus, and has the effect of shrinking hemorrhoids after a few weeks of treatment.
Dosage and Administration: The product is applied directly to the hemorrhoids per day, apply 1-2 times a day, clean the anus before applying, apply a sufficient amount of medication to the hemorrhoids segment. With internal hemorrhoids, use a drug duct that comes with the product to bring the drug deep inside the anal canal.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, ideal temperature for long-term storage from 2 - 15 degrees C.
Shelf Life: Shelf life 2 years from the date of manufacture
Manufacturing and distributing: Belonging to the Fanofi pharmaceutical company produced in Canada
Note: For skin treatment products, do not drink. Keep out of reach of children, read the directions carefully before use.
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.