Product Name: Duofilm
Dosage Form: Aqueous solution
Ingredients: Salicylic .......... 16.7% w / w
Lactic acid ........ 15.0% w / w
Collodion ......... qs
Ethanol ........... 90%
Indications: Common warts, convex warts, flat warts, corneal warts, fungal milia and other forms of the virus.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any components of the drug, acute circulatory disease and diabetic diseases.
Presentation: Special product for topical treatment to treat types of HPV virus, common types of warts, types of pimples, pimples, and papillae. The product is recommended by the leading European Dermatology Association.
Dosage and Usage: Topical products apply 1-2 times / day. Apply 70% moisture to the surface of the area to be treated, apply after 3-5 minutes to return to normal activities, in other cases should consult a doctor before use.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, ideal temperature for long-term storage below 30 degrees Celsius.
Shelf Life: Shelf life 3 years from the date of manufacture
Manufacturing and distributing: Belonging to the Stiefel pharmaceutical company produced in the Netherlands (Netherlands)
Note : For skin treatment products, do not drink. Keep out of reach of children, read the directions carefully before use.
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.