Product Name: Mederma
Dosage Form: Fat cream
Ingredients : Aloe barbadensis leaf juice
Allium cepa Bulb extract
Sorbic Acid, parfum
Indications: Treatment of keloids, concave and bruised scars formed by the damaged skin by accidents, surgery, burns, acne, concave scars caused by acne complications.
Contraindications: In case of hypersensitivity to any components of the drug, other cases have not detected unusual interactions when using.
Presentation Mederma ® Gel is the number 1 brand recommended by doctors and pharmacists for treating scars.
Use Mederma daily to help reduce the appearance of scars. You can change your appearance and regain confidence.
Mederma ® Gel is clinically proven to treat severe scarring, helping to soften the scar surface, improving the overall texture of old and new scars from surgery, burns, injuries, accidents or acne.
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Non-greasy Gel formula
Dosage and Usage : Topical products apply 1-2 times a day, apply enough moisture and gently massage the drug to penetrate deeply into the skin, clean before applying.
Storage Conditions : Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, ideal temperature for long-term storage from 15 - 32 degrees Celsius.
Shelf Life: Shelf life 3 years from the date of manufacture
Manufacturing and distributing company: belongs to MERZ pharmaceutical company produced in Germany (Federal Republic of Germany)
Note : For skin treatment products, do not drink. Keep out of reach of children, read the directions carefully before use.
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.