Product Name: Elomet Cream
Dosage Form: Fat cream
Ingredients: Elomet Cream 0.1% contains
Mometasone furoate 1mg
Indication: Thrush, dermatitis, vitiligo, parasitic fungal problems of the skin.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
Presentation: disease manifests itself as localized blisters on the palms of the hands, feet, especially on the sides of the fingers, the palms of the hands, the upper face - the side and the underside of the toes, soles of the feet. The disease never surpasses the eyes on the wrists and ankles. The vesicles penetrate deep into the epidermis, causing the skin to become raised, round, scattered or arranged in clusters, about 1-2mm in size, can become bullous, especially in the palms of the hands and feet. The blisters usually flatten and atrophy rather than rupture themselves, usually yellowish in color, when peeling off to reveal a pink, polygonal or circular, scaly skin around. Accompany it very itchy, the more it is scratched the more itchy.
Dosage and Administration: Topical products apply 1-2 times / day, cover with a large thin on the skin in the place of treatment and lightly massage for the best drug to penetrate inside skin cells. , clean before applying the drug.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, ideal temperature for long-term storage below 30 degrees Celsius.
Shelf Life: Shelf life 2 years from the date of manufacture
Manufacturing and distributing company: belongs to MSD pharmaceutical company manufactured in Belgium (Belgium) under Canadian copyright technology.
Note: For skin treatment products, do not drink. Keep out of reach of children, read the directions carefully before use.
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.