Product Name: Verrmal
Dosage Form: Aqueous solution
Ingredients: Fluorouracil 0.5g
Saliccylic acid 10.0 g
Indications: Common warts, genital warts, HPV forms (genital warts)
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any components of the drug, acute circulatory disease and diabetic diseases
Presentation: Is a special product for topical treatment to treat types of HPV virus, genital warts, common types of warts, types of cornea, acne, and fungal milia. Dimethylsulphoxide 8.0g is a topical HPV killer, and highly antibacterial. The product is recommended by leading dermatologists in Europe.
Dosage and Usage: Topical products apply 1-2 times a day, apply 70% moisture to the surface of the area to be treated, apply after 3 minutes to return to normal activities, other cases should take consult a doctor before use.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, ideal temperature for long-term storage from 10 - 30 degrees Celsius.
Shelf Life: Shelf life 3 years from the date of manufacture
Company manufacturing and distributing: Belonging to the Almirall company produced in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Note: For skin treatment products, do not drink. Keep out of reach of children, read the directions carefully before use.
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.