Product Name: Travocort Cream
Dosage Form: Fat cream
Ingredients: Isoconazole nitrate .............. 1mg
Diflucortolone valerrate ........ 0.1%
Indications: Various forms of dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, keratitis and other irritant dermatitis.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the drug, open wounds are in a state of inflammation.
Presentation: On skin with well-defined red markings, thick white scaly above. When it touches the affected area, it feels dry and hard. It is more difficult to determine if the damage is only in the head because the hair is obscured, so it should be noted: if the head naturally sees dandruff more and thicker than before.
Nail psoriasis: Nails are thick or have many small holes in the nail surface.
Psoriasis in the joints: The joints are deformed, the patient has difficulty moving.
Purulent psoriasis: There are dry, shallow pustules on the skin.
Body red psoriasis.
The Travocort cream will rapidly regenerate the skin structure in the epidermis, and strongly on the surface of the epidermis create pore glands that are covered with lesions of metabolic disorders. out.
Dosage and Administration: Male treatment for children aged 6 years and older. Topical products apply 1-2 times / day, apply evenly a large thin layer on the skin in the area to be treated and massage lightly for The drug is best absorbed into the skin cells, cleaned before applying. Apply the drug continuously for 2 weeks, then stop the drug for 10 days, the disease has not been better, then continue the next course.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, ideal temperature for long-term storage below 30 degrees Celsius.
Shelf Life: Shelf life 2 years from the date of manufacture.
Manufacturing and distributing company: belongs to Bayer pharmaceutical company made in Italy (Italy)
Note: For skin treatment products, do not drink. Keep out of reach of children, read the directions carefully before use.
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.