Product Name: Atopiclir cream
Dosage Form: Fat cream
No itch, No scratching, avoid guilt, no worries, ATOPICLAIR made in Italy.
ATOPICLAIR: CLEARING ANYWHERE ON OVERDISM OF SKIN
What is atopic dermatitis?
Atopic dermatitis is often referred to as eczema. This is a chronic condition that includes severe itching, inflammation, and swelling of the skin. These symptoms take a flare-up phase, then alternate, and lose moisture and smoothness. The disease is common in both adults and children.
Skin redness and intolerable itching are the two main signs of atopic dermatitis. Children tend to scratch constantly when they are itchy and thus inflamed their skin, which is worse than swelling, and a clear oozing causes skin irritation.
What is Atopiclair?
Atopiclair is a non-steroidal, paraben-free and odorless topical medication that has been clinically proven for efficacy and safety in infants , children and adults. With mild atopic dermatitis, it is possible to use this drug with high safety and has been proven in Europe.
Atopiclair is a multi-factor solution that contains:
- Hyaluronic acid & Shea Butter : Regenerates the skin barrier by providing essential lipids and increasing the skin's ability to retain water.
- Vitis vinifera & Telmesteine & Vitamins C, E: Strengthens skin barrier thanks to its powerful antioxidant activity
- Glycyrrhetinic acid : Quickly soothes the itching and burning skin through its effective anti-itch and anti-inflammatory action
Atopiclair helps prevent water loss through the skin, maintains this effect for 72 hours and helps the skin to retain moisture for a long time by restoring the natural oils on the skin. Atopiclair also acts as a skin barrier, helping to protect the skin from relapses.
Atopiclair shows a marked improvement when treating patients with atopic dermatitis:
- Reduce inflammation and itching after 8 days of drug treatment
- 98% of patients improve itching and redness
- 96% of patients have completely recovered from atopic dermatitis.
When and how to use Atopiclair?
Apply 3 times / day (or as directed by your doctor), gently massage the skin. Using as directed can eliminate symptoms such as itching, heat, burning, and pain.
Note: For skin treatment products, do not drink. Keep out of reach of children, read the directions carefully before use.
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.