Product Name: Foot & heel balm
Dosage Form: Fat cream
Ingredients: Contains urea .... 25%,
Vitamin E, AHAs.
Heel crack disease: Fracture not only reduces the aesthetic factor, but also makes you suffer from pain, discomfort, and annoyance that it brings.
- Due to lack of water in the skin, the skin in the heel is dry and cracked.
- Due to having to stand for too long, plus the floor is rough and rough.
- Rapid weight gain and excess weight.
- Due to wearing shoes, shoes are not the right size.
- Due to a number of diseases such as diabetes, thyroid-related diseases, mycosis, Eczema
- In addition to the skin, cracked heels can also be caused by reasons such as age, lack of nutrients, and lack of vitamins and minerals.
How to Use: Apply on chapped skin. Next, wear socks so that the medication can penetrate the rough skin more easily, without being rubbed by dust or other objects. You should wash your feet the morning after waking up. (The drug can be used in the heel to toe areas, fingertips or all areas of the hands or feet)
Note: the drug meets European quality standards. The drug has no side effects, it can be used for children, people with diabetes, women with ladders and breastfeeding.
Note: For skin treatment products, do not drink. Keep out of reach of children, carefully read the directions before
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.