Product Name: Daktanrin 30 ml
Dosage Form: Solution
Ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, talc, zinc oxide.
Acrylic / acrylate copolymer allcohol, propylene
Nail and foot fungus is more common in the elderly for a variety of reasons, including reduced blood circulation and years of exposure to a fungal environment. Also nails can grow more slowly and thicken with age, making them more susceptible to infection. Nail and foot fungus tends to affect men more than women, especially those with a family history of the condition. or working in a polluted environment, heavily exposed to water
Causes of nail fungus:
Due to many types of fungi, there are two main groups: filamentous fungus (Dermatophytes) and yeast (Candida). People with this disease, because hands and feet are often wet, creating conditions for the fungus to grow and cause disease.
Clinical symptoms - The nail surface is rough, covered with a smooth flake like bran, with vertical or horizontal stripes. The lesion is yellowish-brown, or dark brown in color. - Underneath the nail can also be damaged and the nail sloughed off. - When inflammation around the nail will be very painful, red swelling and pus.
Note: For skin treatment products, do not drink. Keep out of reach of children, carefully read the directions before
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.