Product Name: EMTRIX
Dosage Form: Solution
Weight: 10 ml
Ingredients: Propylece Glycol, Urea, Glycerol
Lactic Acid, water
Indications : Nail dystrophy caused by pre-fungal onychomycosis, nail problems such as nickel on the nail, mycelium, nail chipping, scratching the rootstock.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
Presentation: Nail dystrophy is a common disease. Normally, the nails are naturally thickened, rough, and dry. Hard and slightly painful to the touch. The color of the nail becomes dull yellow or dark black. When the patient handles or manipulates the nail with hand, it hurts, especially when pressing the nail tip. Occasionally there are scratches (peeling dry patches of skin) around the nail. Braid due to multiple factors The exact cause of the disease is unknown. It is thought to be caused by 3 main factors that cause a hormonal disorder in the body. 2 disorders of skin and nail metabolism. 1-week rapid response EMTRIX had positive changes in the precursor precursors. Emtrix is a brand-name product recommended by European dermatologists for nail dystrophy.
Dosage and Administration : The product is applied directly to the interstitial and nail surface. Day to apply 1-2 times / day, apply evenly a thin coat on the interstitial nail and the infected nail surface, do not wash water directly on the nail applied within 1 hour after applying the drug. Clean before applying medicine.
Storage Conditions : Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, ideal temperature for long-term storage from 2 - 25C.
Shelf Life: Shelf life 3 years from the date of manufacture
Manufacturers manufacturing and distributing: Belonging to the pharmaceutical company Menarini made in Sweden (Sweden)
Note : For skin treatment products, do not drink. Keep out of reach of children, read the directions carefully before use.
- Methods of testing and diagnosing seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic), seborrheic dermatitis,
- Genital warts (genital warts): A common complication, Genital warts
- Melasma has lost the beauty of many people, is the horror of women.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease Is a localized.
- Distinguishing nasopharyngeal cancer with purulent tonsillitis and granulomatous pharyngitis
- Things to know about sinus surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery and other methods
- Nail deformity and dystrophy, Nail abnormalities (nail disease)
- External hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, cracking and itching of the anus, which can have
- Leechesis fungus is a common dermatological disease and causes quite a lot of trouble in life
- How when the scalp fungus? Scalp fungus not only causes itching, flaking, and hair loss.
- What is the difference between ankle warts and calluses? Ankle Disease.
- Solution for mild psoriasis, Psoriasis is classified into 3 categories based on the extent of its effects.
- Significance of a biopsy of genital warts. Genital warts are a sexually transmitted disease.